Since 1954, English Gardens experts have provided good advice to grow on everyday. We guide aspiring florists and hobbyists to create beautiful floral designs, design and maintain gardens, lawns, and more! We have several resources available including our blogs, videos and care sheets.
If you have a question, fill out our online form and we will respond as soon as we can. Or visit one our your local English Gardens stores, and one of our friendly experts will help you.
For information regarding product availability or pricing, it is best to call or visit your local English Gardens store or call 800-335-GROW. We appreciate your support of our local, family-owned business.
English Gardens has solutions, tips, inspirations and ideas for your home and garden.
Attracting Birds & Buterflies
- Deer Resistant Plants
- Color All Season: Tips for Planting Annuals
- Fall is for Planting
- How to Succeed with Perennials
- Planting & Care Instructions
- Plants that Thrive in Shade
- Suggestions to Replace Impatiens
- Three Steps to a Beautiful Lawn
- Tips on Starting Seeds Indoors
- Vacation Helpers
- Bee Informed: Neonicotinoids
Creating an Outdoor Room
Indoor House Plants
- 10 Best Clean Air Houseplants
- Houseplants for Healthier Living
- Top Toxin Absorbing Plants
- Orchids Tips & Types
- Orchid Repotting
- Daffodil Flower Care
- Cut Flower Care
- Early Season Vegetable Tips
- Growing & Using Herbs
- Planting a Vegetable Garden
- Caring for Vegetables
- Planting Potatoes