Returns & Policies
Q: How do your merchandise returns work?
A: All returns must be accompanied by a receipt.
Most items may be returned within 30 days.
- A restocking fee of 20% may apply to lifelike trees, patio furniture, grills, fountains & statuary. Other items may still apply.
- No returns on special orders or clearance items.
- No returns or price adjustments on Christmas items after December 10th.
Q: How long do you offer warranties on your plants?
- Outdoor Trees & Shrubs: 1 year
- Perennials & Roses: Oct. 31 of the year purchased
- Other Live Plants: Within 30 days
- One-time store credit issued for plants returned within the warranty period.
- Plant warranty does not imply plant replacement; credit is for the amount paid.
Q: How long is the warranty with Garden Club?
- Perennials & Roses: One Year
- Trees & Shrubs: Two Years
Q: How does your refund policy work?
A: Customer agrees to provide full name, address, and phone number for any refunds or credits. Photo ID may be required.
- Refunds will be issued by the method paid for all products returned within 30 days in saleable condition.
- Store credit will be issued for items returned within 30 days in: unsaleable condition, items paid by check, or items with a gift receipt.
Q: Do you accept checks?
A: To our valued customers: Your check used for payment must be Michigan check written for the amount of the transaction. Must include valid address and phone number on the check. You may be asked to provide your photo ID.
$200 limit. English Gardens reserves the right to decline a check at any time.