UPDATED: July 14, 2020
All English Gardens locations are now open and ready for business. We are looking forward to welcoming everyone back to our stores.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our number one priority. We are asking for your help in the following:
- Wear a mask or face covering to cover your mouth and nose (required for everyone over 5 years old).
- Use a credit or debit card only to maintain contact-less shopping. If you only have cash, please see a manager.
- Practice social distancing;
- If you’re sick, stay home;
- Customer services may be limited as we ramp back up; please be patient.
We cannot guarantee we can social distance while shopping outside, so please wear a mask so we can service everyone properly. If you cannot wear a mask for medical reasons, we will offer curbside service. We require a mask when you shop anywhere in our store.
We have also started special hours for those most at risk.
- Tuesday and Thursday from 8 am to 9 am
- This time is reserved for customers over 60, pregnant women, and anyone with a chronic health condition like heart disease, diabetes and lung disease. Please do not enter if you are not in one of these groups.
In addition, we’re implementing the following actions to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Requiring social distancing for all associates and customers;
- Limiting the numbers of customers inside our stores at one time;
- Screening of our staff daily for symptoms of the virus to make sure they can work;
- Issuing and requiring the use of personal protection equipment for our employees;
- Requiring associates to wash their hands frequently throughout the day
- Sanitizing counters and high-touch areas frequently throughout the day;
- Opening doors to eliminate the need to touch door handles and bringing fresh air inside the store;
- Dedicating entrances and exits to enable one-way traffic flow;
- Sanitizing shopping carts after each use;
- English Gardens has enlisted Enviro-Master to help sanitize high-frequency areas like checkouts and restrooms
- This program includes electrostatic spraying of a disinfectant containing active ingredients that are EPA registered to kill coronaviruses. To further help protect our local community from infectious diseases, we also use a Virus Vaporizing Service, in other high-touch areas outside the restroom such as break rooms, and other common areas.
We appreciate your support of our local family-owned business and are looking forward to continuing to help beautify our community.