Indoor Plants are more than just decor. Recent research studies have proven that you live happier and healthier with house plants in your home.
Why is our desire to bring nature indoors so compelling? Some of the most popular reasons:
- Clean Air: house plants act as filters, removing pollutants and harmful particles from the air in your home or office. Certain plants can reduce pollutants up to 87% in just 24 hours.
- Nurturing: We have a basic instinct to care for other living things. Plants used indoors convey the message that we care. It is fulfilling to see our natural world healthy and growing in our indoor spaces.
- Healthy: The life cycle of plants causes them to absorb CO2 and many other pollutants from the air and release life giving oxygen. Spirits are lifted by the visual appeal and by the fragrance provided by some that flower. Humidity is increased making breathing easier.
- Beauty: Our natural surroundings have a beauty that is calming, creating a secure feeling. The graceful appearance of plants adds beauty and charm. Flowering plants provide added touches of color.
- Alive: Living, growing, green plants convey the message that this area is alive and cared for.
No matter the lighting conditions of your working or living space, English Gardens has just the right size and style plant for you. Selection varies by store and throughout the season.
English Gardens carries many Indoor Plant varieties, including: