Cashier – Royal Oak
English Gardens is looking for passionate and friendly cashiers to join our team!
Our cashiers play a very important role in the success of our stores.
All cashiers interact with customers and are responsible for greeting customers in a friendly, courteous manner and providing excellent customer service. We offer bonus incentives for stores exceeding our sales goals, as well as other amazing bonuses and benefits too!
English Gardens Associates:
- Find it easy to smile and work hard
- Possess enthusiasm and initiative
- Excel at Customer Service.
- Are willing to learn new things and improve themselves in service and product knowledge
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service with courteous assistance
- Maintain awareness of all promotions and ads
- Responsible for increasing sales through suggestive selling and tie-in sales for products/merchandise and Garden Club
- Offer suggestions of product care and maintenance to all customers
- Must be customer-oriented, friendly, and outgoing
- Ensure that the sales area is clean and attractive with only quality merchandise on display
- Receive merchandise, price merchandise, and neatly display items within the department
- Complete all paperwork required in a precise and timely manner
- Unload merchandise from trucks as required
- Assist in inventory as directed
- Follow the monthly planner for product displays and merchandising
- Responsible for ensuring that the merchandise has the proper tags and signage
- Assist with other special duties and projects as directed by the Department Manager
- Must pass criminal background check
Must be able to:
- Stand and walk up to 8 hours per day
- Adjust to seasonal temperature
- Flexible schedules, with store hours 9am-7pm
- Fun work environment
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Generous employee discount up to 50% off
4901 Coolidge Hwy, Royal Oak, MI 48073
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.