Landscape Sales Designer
English Gardens Landscape Designers are integral in the design, sale and installation of landscapes and holiday décor throughout the metro Detroit and Ann Arbor areas. This position meets or exceeds the following standards on a regular basis: satisfied client, quality project, and profitable project.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Create professional designs with high horticultural and artistic standards.
- Prepare accurate price quotes that meet the clients’ wants, needs and budgets.
- Sign contracts for project installation.
- With supervision, estimate and understand processes to sell most sub-contractors’ services.
- Present designs and/or seminars to groups or organizations
- Past experience in horticulture and degree in horticulture or landscape architecture.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Previous sales experience required.
- Hand-render drafting and computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle overlapping priorities on a daily basis.
- Working knowledge of Spanish a plus, but not required.
Must be able to:
- Must be able to stand, and walk up to 10 hours per day.
- Must be able to travel to work location.
- Must be able to see small print
- Must be able to hear voices in interpersonal conversation and telephone conversation.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Higher than average compensation
- Generous employee discount up to 50%
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
Pontiac, MI 48341