As of March 24, 2020, we temporarily closed our retail stores and Landscape Company offices to comply with the government-ordered shutdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are planning for the re-opening of our stores which we hope will be in mid-April.
When we re-open we plan to offer:
- Phone orders
- Curbside pickup
- Home delivery
- Outdoor checkouts
- Seniors-only hours in the morning.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is very important to us. We ask everyone to take steps to reduce the transmission of communicable diseases, which include:
- Staying home when sick. Manage yourself and be considerate of others.
- Washing hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds- including under fingernails, cuticles, and wrists.
- Avoiding people who are sick with respiratory symptoms.
- Covering your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze, and discarding used tissues in the trash.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces with disposable disinfectant wipes.
- Greeting others with a smile, and omitting the handshake.
- Hand disinfectant is available throughout our stores.
- We frequently clean our check-out counters and pin pads.
Also, we added new measures to keep our associates working in the stores safe:
- Effective Monday, March 23, we are no longer accepting cash or checks.
- All deliveries will be processed outside in the receiving areas.
We understand during stressful times that plants and flowers help support emotional well-being. Studies have shown they offer an instant attitude adjustment. According to research conducted at Rutgers University, feelings such as happiness, surprise and enjoyment increase when in the presence of flowers. Many of us find solace in our gardens and surrounding activities.
We’re all in this together, and continue our commitment to our associates; as well as the community with our desire to “make life beautiful.”
We appreciate your support of our family-owned business. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Your health and safety are our top priorities.