Be a showstopper on the dance floor this year and accent your homecoming dress and tux with beautiful wearable flowers.
English Gardens floral designers forecasted a few trends for this homecoming season:
- Homecoming 2016 is all about the bright colors! Trends this year include shades of teal blue, hot pink, lime green and sunny yellow.
- Pastel colors are also popular, such as shades of rose cold and sky blue. Our floral designers can match your bright colored dress with a variety of textured ribbons, flowers and accents for a one-of-a-kind look.
The most popular flowers for homecoming are sweetheart roses and dendrobium orchids.
- Sweetheart Rose: feminine chic and very sturdy for the dance floor. Available in a variety of colors.
- Dendrobium Orchid: A striking look with vibrant colors, the very popular blue bomb is bright blue with a touch of teal and purple.
Wearing a unique color? Our florists can use floral tint to pick up any color shade to match your outfit!
Accent your flowers with rhinestones, sequins, jewels, crystals and pearls. Rock out with feathers and iridescent ribbon, available in an array of colors. Our designers can also attach a wrist corsage to a keepsake bracelet. It will be a lasting remembrance for years to come.
You don’t need a date to get flowers! Visit our floral designers with your girlfriends and accessorize with a corsage, floral arm cuff, hair piece or even a floral ring.
Visit your local English Gardens florist. Our designers will show you options and guide you through the entire process. Just follow these quick tips and you’ll be set to rock it out on the dance floor.
Quick Tips for Ordering Wearable Flowers
- Bring a sample of the dress color, so you can complement your dress with flowers and accessories.
- Order at least a week in advance, so you’ll be sure to get exactly what you want.
- Make it a date! Bring your dance partner to select your flowers.
A final note to the guys: If you’re still not sure how to order a corsage, click here for easy steps to impress your date.