Coordinates and leads 2-5 Crew Members in routine landscaping and specific landscape installation and job completion. Prioritizes and monitors daily work assignments, ensures all English Gardens safety and quality controls are being followed. Ability to work closely with the Superintendent and Operations Manager in the installation of weekly landscape projects.
Sign on bonus of $500 paid out after 90 days of employment
- Ability to follow English Gardens safety and procedures on the job site and in the yard.
- Ability to follow proper truck and trailer maintenance and overall equipment operation and maintenance.
- Reach or exceed projected INSTALLATION goals within projected hours.
- Produce functional installations with high artistic and horticulture standards.
- Accurate and timely job organization of landscape projects.
- Accurate and timely “daily job reports” to landscape superintendent.
- Selection and handling of specialty plants and materials for jobs, in a timely and effective manner.
- Job site coordination with landscape manager, superintendent, crewmembers and designer.
- KEEP PROPER MAINTAINCE OF EQUIPMENT assigned or used by you or your crew.
- Keep phone active as needed for employee needs.
- Assist with quality and production goals and special projects as needed.
- Attend approved educational programs at least one time a year, or more, as needed and available.
- Communicate professionally with clients and coworkers.
- Communicate a professional appearance at all times. [Personnel and equipment]
- Communicate and reinforce company policy and procedures.
- Help in growth and development of your assistant crew leaders and crew members.
- Be able to read plans and complete the installation according to the scaled plan.
- Job site coordination and project sequencing must be top priority daily
- Help the yard load the job materials needed for the next day.
- DO WHAT IT TAKES TO HAVE EVERY LANDSCAPE PROJECT HAVE THE FOLLOWING THREE CHARACTERISTICS: PROFITABLE JOB, QUALITY JOB AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- 2 years minimum residential and or commercial landscape experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean DMVR preferred
- Must be self- motivated and possess strong leadership skills
- Must be professional in appearance and actions
- Must be detail oriented and quality driven
- Need to have excellent communication skill set
- Must have the ability to work as a TEAM and independently
- higher than average compensation
- full time benefits , medical, dental, life, vision
- Profit Sharing
- 50% employee discount
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.