Bring in a sample of your soil. We'll analyze the soil's pH as well as nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium content and provide a personal in-store consultation for improving your soil.
Soil Test Procedures
- Soil must be dry. Do not microwave.
- Acquire soil from 4 to 6 inches deep.
- Place in bag and label location.
- Note air temperature, sun conditions and humidity level.
- Do not touch soil with bare hands. Use stainless steel spoon.
- Fill out soil test form completely.
NOTE: The soil test includes a personal consultation to explain the results and to suggest application of amendments, including type and quantities. Since this is done on a personal basis, we do not mail or phone results.