•Receiving of merchandise, including researching, trouble shooting and notifying buyers of overages, shortages and substitutes.
• Match invoices to distribution reports prior to receiving.
• Match invoices to distribution/audit reports.
• Check acknowledgements and merchandise transfers.
• Customer service to all retail locations.
• Assist with sales and customer service in the store as needed.
• HS Diploma required.
• Retail receiving experience required.
• Must have excellent computer skills; ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to move/maneuver up to 100 pounds and lift up to 50 pounds.
• Hi-lo driving experience a plus but willing to train.
• Must pass a criminal background check.
• Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Generous employee discount, up to 50% off, Paid Time Off, Comprehensive Benefits Package, 401K
22560 Ford Road, Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.