Fresh-cut, Michigan-grown Premium Douglas Fir Christmas Tree
- Soft, short, medium green thin needles. Kid friendly.
- Extremely full appearance.
- Straight trunks-light tinting added.
- Good needle retention.
- Michigan grown
- Hand-pruned annually for uniform shape
- Cut from Michigan fields the first week of November to ensure maximum freshness.
- Tree stand sold separately.
- Use Prolong Tree Preserve to extend freshness.
- Give fresh cut to tree upon receipt and place in water immediately.
- For clean, easy removal after the holidays, install Tree Disposal Bag between the tree and stand. Disposal Bag sold separately.
- Only available in Detroit Tri-County Area (Macomb, Oakland & Wayne Counties).
Out of stock