English Gardens will host a variety of free seminars, a Make It & Take It workshop, and a free kids club activity in July.
- Free Seminar: Success with Perennials Saturday, July 7 at 10 a.m.
We’ll share our favorite top performing perennials, along with tips to care for them, so your garden will be beautiful year after year.
- Free Seminar: Hydrangeas 101 Saturday, July 14 at 10 a.m.
There are more than 100 varieties of Hydrangeas. We will discuss the four main categories, including the most popular and the ones best suited for our area. We will also provide tips on how to care for them.
- Super Sprouts Kids Club: Butterfly Feeder Saturday, July 14 at 11:30 a.m.
Kids will learn how to attract butterflies by making their very own butterfly feeder. English Gardens will supply all materials needed including beads, sponges, twine and saucers. The event is FREE. Advance registration is required. Sign up in-store or online.
- Make It and Take It Workshop: Succulent Garden Thursday, July 19 at 7 p.m.
Learn how to turn care-free succulents into a beautiful table-top garden. English Gardens will supply all materials needed at a cost of $34.99. Advanced registration is required. Sign up in-store or online.
- Free Seminar: Hydrangea Re-Blooming Tips Saturday, July 21 at 10 a.m.
Why isn’t my Hydrangea blooming? We’ve heard that one before, and we’ve got the answers! Our experts will share their tips on pruning and caring for hydrangeas so they’ll produce more flowers.
- Free Seminar: Success in the Shade Saturday, July 28 at 10 a.m. Got shade? A beautiful garden is still possible, and we’ve got you covered. Our experts will go over selecting, planting and maintaining flowers and plants specifically for shady areas.