Retail Store Manager (Garden Center)
English Gardens is a family owned, Michigan Company since 1954. We have six retail locations in Dearborn Heights, West Bloomfield, Clinton Township, Eastpointe, Royal Oak, and Ann Arbor, and will be opening a few seasonal markets this spring.
English Gardens has excellent career opportunities available for individuals who display a high energy level, self-motivation and a desire to succeed. We are seeking experienced and dynamic store managers for our retail operations. If you have retail, Garden Center experience we would love to talk to you!
Education, Training and ExperienceThe minimum eligibility requirements include:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Must have excellent computer skills in MS Office-Excel, Word, Outlook
- Reliability and high personal integrity
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Three to five years of retail management experience
- Two years retail-related Garden Center work experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and go up and down stairs.
- Must be able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Must be able to adjust to seasonal temperatures
- Must be able to move and travel to work location
- Must be able to learn and utilize various tools and POS computer system and printers
Please apply online at:https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=6032642
Go back to the previous page.