Plants have always been a natural part of our lives and we are inherently connected to nature and its beauty. The strength and structure of a shade tree, the visual color explosion of annuals or the tranquility of a water garden are images that create a bond with nature.
When space is limited, hanging baskets and container gardens help create and fill the need for a natural connection.
Plants and flowers help create attractive surroundings to make spaces inside your home or outside more livable.
English Gardens stores are your year-round Michigan source for all varieties of plants and flowers. Our selection includes:
- Flowering annuals for season-long color
- Perennials for color year after year
- Climbing Vines
- Shade, ornamental and evergreen trees
- Flowering and evergreen shrubs
- Garden, shrub and Knock-out roses
- Edible plants, such as fruit trees, berry bushes, vegetables and herbs
- Spring blooming bulbs – arrive in September
- Summer blooming bulbs – arrive in March
- Patio tropical flowering plants
- Suggestions to replace impatiens
- Plants that thrive in shade
You’ll find hundreds of different varieties at English Gardens.
Selection varies by location and season.